Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Protest the Hero

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sheepy1193

Protest the Hero Empty
PostSubject: Protest the Hero   Protest the Hero I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:37 am

Protest the Hero are playing in Birmingham on the 3rd March next year, it costs £10. Not sure who the support acts are but tbh Protest the Hero for £10 is a bargain. Anyone else up for it?
Back to top Go down
Joel

Joel

Protest the Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest the Hero   Protest the Hero I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:02 am

I definitely will be there, but am gonna wait for the next loan installment before buying a ticket :p
Back to top Go down
sheepy1193

Protest the Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest the Hero   Protest the Hero I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:27 pm

Yeah same here, i was just trying to see who else is thinking of going so i don't end up on my larry
Back to top Go down
Tom B

Tom B

Protest the Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest the Hero   Protest the Hero I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:01 am

Hell yeah. Can't believe I've only just seen this.

Considering getting a ticket for the London date too. Saw them at Sonisphere and it was fucking insane even though they were one guitarist down!
Back to top Go down
http://tomandjack.wordpress.com
sheepy1193

Protest the Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest the Hero   Protest the Hero I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:53 am

i'm not sure whether to go have spent way too much this month on skiing so might not be going, going to see what funding is like nearer the time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Protest the Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest the Hero   Protest the Hero I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protest the Hero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gigs-
Jump to: