Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thin Lizzy/Clutch

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma

Emma

Thin Lizzy/Clutch Empty
PostSubject: Thin Lizzy/Clutch   Thin Lizzy/Clutch I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:24 pm

I'm so excited for this! Very Happy I'm going to train it up to Wolverhampton on the 27th January to see them, if anyone would like to join just say ^^
Back to top Go down
Isti

Isti

Thin Lizzy/Clutch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thin Lizzy/Clutch   Thin Lizzy/Clutch I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:44 am

The boys are back in town? And will be dancing in the moonlight?
Ohhhhh the temptation!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Emma

Emma

Thin Lizzy/Clutch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thin Lizzy/Clutch   Thin Lizzy/Clutch I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:31 am

I'm mainly going for Clutch's 50,000 UNSTOPPABLE WATTS Very Happy But you totally should. It's going to be epic. And it's a Friday so we can sleep off the post-gig-ache syndrome!
Back to top Go down
Mike

Thin Lizzy/Clutch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thin Lizzy/Clutch   Thin Lizzy/Clutch I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:58 pm

Looking forward to it, I'm taking the car over so got room for 4 people.
Back to top Go down

Thin Lizzy/Clutch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thin Lizzy/Clutch   Thin Lizzy/Clutch I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:26 pm

I suspect that I'll be tagging along for this one.
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

Thin Lizzy/Clutch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thin Lizzy/Clutch   Thin Lizzy/Clutch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:09 am

Must remember to buy tickets for this!!! Thin Lizzy were insane at High Voltage this summer! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Thin Lizzy/Clutch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thin Lizzy/Clutch   Thin Lizzy/Clutch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:37 am

Rob wrote:
Must remember to buy tickets for this!!! Thin Lizzy were insane at High Voltage this summer! Very Happy

Buy tickets?

Cool
Back to top Go down
Isti

Isti

Thin Lizzy/Clutch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thin Lizzy/Clutch   Thin Lizzy/Clutch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:10 pm

When Stone Mirage becomes uber famous, I know someone who will definitely have to pay to see them!

Leigh wrote:
Rob wrote:

Buy tickets?

Cool
Back to top Go down
Isti

Isti

Thin Lizzy/Clutch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thin Lizzy/Clutch   Thin Lizzy/Clutch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:13 pm

Mike wrote:

Dibs on a seat Smile
Back to top Go down
Giles

Thin Lizzy/Clutch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thin Lizzy/Clutch   Thin Lizzy/Clutch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:17 pm

Just got paid today, got me a pocket full of change... Which I just spent on a ticket for this

Mike wrote:
Shotgun Razz
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

Thin Lizzy/Clutch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thin Lizzy/Clutch   Thin Lizzy/Clutch I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:58 am

Mike wrote:

Bought my ticket! Dibs on a remaining seat!
Back to top Go down
Emma

Emma

Thin Lizzy/Clutch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thin Lizzy/Clutch   Thin Lizzy/Clutch I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:03 am

I would like to point out to certain Exec members (coughpresidentcough) that you'll need to be around to get the train with any fresh/members who don't know the way. Because there is no way I have the competence to do that on my own, seriously Razz
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

Thin Lizzy/Clutch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thin Lizzy/Clutch   Thin Lizzy/Clutch I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:02 am

Good point, you really arent competent enough! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mike

Thin Lizzy/Clutch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thin Lizzy/Clutch   Thin Lizzy/Clutch I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:53 pm

I'll be leaving from campus after work as I'll need food before gig, mmm greasy nasty fast food yum. Depending on how many people are going might be worth sorting into leam (train) and cov/campus (car) groups. Or if it just ends up being 5 of us, pile into my car and avoid the last song or train home dilemma!
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

Thin Lizzy/Clutch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thin Lizzy/Clutch   Thin Lizzy/Clutch I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:38 am

I may be a little bit excited about this right now....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thin Lizzy/Clutch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thin Lizzy/Clutch   Thin Lizzy/Clutch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thin Lizzy/Clutch
Page 1 of 1