Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Avenged Sevenfold raid... of sorts.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazz

Jazz

Avenged Sevenfold raid... of sorts. Empty
PostSubject: Avenged Sevenfold raid... of sorts.   Avenged Sevenfold raid... of sorts. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:31 am

Hey guiz, soooooo Carter, we love him, but I think A7X has fallen victim to his benching escapade... which is really ghey SO I was wondering if anyone was interested in trying to get an A7X song played at the next crash? Very Happy

Here's the plan (which may be edited/scrapped for a better one:(

We organise a time/day where everyone will post a request for A7X (or just write "A7X"/"Avenged Sevenfold") on the crash appreciation page. Hopefully this won't cause the page to crash (no pun intended) or some shit and will gather support from anyone not on this forum ^^

Anybody in? \m/
Back to top Go down
Joel

Joel

PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold raid... of sorts.   Avenged Sevenfold raid... of sorts. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:34 am

OCCUPY CARTER
Back to top Go down
Emma

Emma

PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold raid... of sorts.   Avenged Sevenfold raid... of sorts. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:48 am

Let's do it. I love my A7x!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold raid... of sorts.   Avenged Sevenfold raid... of sorts. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avenged Sevenfold raid... of sorts.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General-
Jump to: