Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alter Bridge/Black Stone Cherry/Theory of a Deadman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Al

Alter Bridge/Black Stone Cherry/Theory of a Deadman Empty
PostSubject: Alter Bridge/Black Stone Cherry/Theory of a Deadman   Alter Bridge/Black Stone Cherry/Theory of a Deadman I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:31 am

Hi,
there are still tickets available for this gig and I'm looking at getting one but was wondering if anyone else is going? If so, is there someone I could scrounge a lift with? Otherwise, transport is going to be a bit of an issue for me....
Thanks
Al
Back to top Go down
Giles

PostSubject: Re: Alter Bridge/Black Stone Cherry/Theory of a Deadman   Alter Bridge/Black Stone Cherry/Theory of a Deadman I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:48 am

I'm going, but by train I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
Al

PostSubject: Re: Alter Bridge/Black Stone Cherry/Theory of a Deadman   Alter Bridge/Black Stone Cherry/Theory of a Deadman I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:08 am

Awesome, someone else is going Smile!
I'm also considering going by train, but my only concern is that the last train back is something like 23.30, which I wasn't sure if it'd be finished by?
Back to top Go down
Giles

PostSubject: Re: Alter Bridge/Black Stone Cherry/Theory of a Deadman   Alter Bridge/Black Stone Cherry/Theory of a Deadman I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:57 pm

I'm pretty sure there are a few others too, just don't ask me to recall who they are Razz
It should be fine, gigs are pretty much always over by 11pm. It's a little bit of a trek from the arena back to the station, but takes no more than 20 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Al

PostSubject: Re: Alter Bridge/Black Stone Cherry/Theory of a Deadman   Alter Bridge/Black Stone Cherry/Theory of a Deadman I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:33 am

Cool, if I were to get a ticket would it be ok to travel up with you guys, seeing as I haven't been there before?
Back to top Go down
Isti

Isti

PostSubject: Re: Alter Bridge/Black Stone Cherry/Theory of a Deadman   Alter Bridge/Black Stone Cherry/Theory of a Deadman I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:27 am

Very, very tempted myself...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alter Bridge/Black Stone Cherry/Theory of a Deadman   Alter Bridge/Black Stone Cherry/Theory of a Deadman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alter Bridge/Black Stone Cherry/Theory of a Deadman
Page 1 of 1