Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Sabbath Reunite!

Go down 
+2
Emma
Rob
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob

Rob

Black Sabbath Reunite! Empty
PostSubject: Black Sabbath Reunite!   Black Sabbath Reunite! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:09 am

Saw this coming a long time ago but still cant fucking wait! New album, world tour, all with the original line up FUCK YES!!!

Only one issue, WHY DOWNLOAD!! middle of exam period! Was praying for Sonisphere...

That being said, so excited to see the results of the return of MkI Sabbath Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emma

Emma

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath Reunite!   Black Sabbath Reunite! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:57 pm

Download does this to my every year... I HAVE A THREE MONTH SUMMER YOU BASTARDS IT'S NOT HARD TO FIT IT IN.

But yes, hopefully I'll get a chance to catch them at some point =D
Back to top Go down
Giles

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath Reunite!   Black Sabbath Reunite! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:00 pm

Download might be a possibility this year - for me and Rob at least, sorry Emma Razz - since third year exams are quite a bit earlier than those of other years... It'll be cutting it close, though.
Back to top Go down
Emma

Emma

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath Reunite!   Black Sabbath Reunite! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:18 pm

Giles wrote:

for me and Rob at least, sorry Emma Razz

Well I'm sure that will alleviate my depression whilst I'm sitting here revising for the endless stretch of exams in June....
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath Reunite!   Black Sabbath Reunite! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:36 am

Annoyingly in my attempt to make my degree easier I'm taking one or two 2nd year modules... so theres a larger chance that I cant go Sad
Depending on who else is announced i'm half tempted to book a day ticket for it. Provided the other bands are awesome of course! If not i'll just wait and see what the world tour holds...
Back to top Go down
Giles

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath Reunite!   Black Sabbath Reunite! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:52 am

Well that's a bit of a dick in the ear. But to be honest, even if my exams are over by Download I'd prefer to just see them in Birmingham (since it'll be a crime for Sabbath to not play the NEC/NIA).
I suspect that Download will use their headliners as an excuse to fill the rest of the weekend with shit.
Back to top Go down
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath Reunite!   Black Sabbath Reunite! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:15 pm

hellfest, in france, has recently announced most of their line up for 15-17 june. http://www.hellfest.fr/ Or is that cutting it too close to exams?
Back to top Go down
Joe W

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath Reunite!   Black Sabbath Reunite! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:09 am

This is so depressing. A day ticket may be a possibility though. New album too though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Giles

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath Reunite!   Black Sabbath Reunite! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:51 pm

Mike wrote:
hellfest, in france, has recently announced most of their line up for 15-17 june. http://www.hellfest.fr/ Or is that cutting it too close to exams?
Hellfest might be possible, but I think it'd be cutting it pretty fine. Graspop is definitely do-able though, and has a pretty similar lineup: http://www.graspop.be/en/bands/index.html

(That said, I'd rather go to Hellfest if I can)
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath Reunite!   Black Sabbath Reunite! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:02 am

Just heard Tony Iommi has been diagnosed with cancer... I already lost the chance to see Dio, I'm not fucking missing the Iron Man himself too! Gotta see them soon!!
Back to top Go down
Leigh

Leigh

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath Reunite!   Black Sabbath Reunite! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:46 am

Just to let you know, Black Sabbath have cancelled all shows except Download Festival. All the others will now be an 'Ozzy & Friends' show (they've had to call in Zakk Wylde to save the day), because basically Sharon (being the money-grabbing bitch that she is) treated Bill Ward like shit so he left.
Back to top Go down
http://www.beneathdeadwaves.com
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath Reunite!   Black Sabbath Reunite! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:47 am

Real shame about the way this reunion is going downhill already. Still hoping theres a small chance of a day ticket for Download and cant wait for the new material...
I'd be a bit pissed off if I had tickets for one of the non festival shows in Europe (cant recall if there actually were any but still) only for it to be replaced with 'Ozzy & Friends' If I had paid for Sabbath thats what I want to see!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath Reunite!   Black Sabbath Reunite! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Sabbath Reunite!
Page 1 of 1