Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rocksoc @ The exchange (29th November)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Merchant Of Doom

Merchant Of Doom

Rocksoc @ The exchange (29th November) Empty
PostSubject: Rocksoc @ The exchange (29th November)   Rocksoc @ The exchange (29th November) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:06 am

as many of you know we are having a gig at the exchange next tuesday (29th). The lineup is

Stone Mirage
Throat
Gunmen Of The Apocalypse
Mongolian Death Worm

the event starts at 7pm (first band on at Cool there should be somone in the duck from around 6 for those of you who dont know where the exchange is.
Back to top Go down
Emma

Emma

PostSubject: Re: Rocksoc @ The exchange (29th November)   Rocksoc @ The exchange (29th November) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:53 am

More gigs should start at " Cool " lol. But 8pm for those don't speak emoticon Razz
Back to top Go down
Joel

Joel

PostSubject: Re: Rocksoc @ The exchange (29th November)   Rocksoc @ The exchange (29th November) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:04 am

Aww you wasted an opportunity to use the "local events" forum! Give it some love! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocksoc @ The exchange (29th November)   Rocksoc @ The exchange (29th November) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rocksoc @ The exchange (29th November)
Page 1 of 1