Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc

Go down 
+8
Bex
Mike
Merchant Of Doom
Joel
Rob
Giles
Isti
Emma
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma

Emma

Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc Empty
PostSubject: Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc   Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:33 pm

Hi all!

So we've been chatting with Loughborough rocksoc and they've proposed we all meet up at Eddie's in Birmingham (a rock pub). It should be great fun, but I'll need to book a minibus in advance to take us there and back. So if you'd like to come with us either post here or email su257@sunion.warwick.ac.uk (although posting here is more reliable) by Friday week 4 (29th October)

It's Saturday 19th November, pick up from Leamington probably around 7/8pm. Let us know as well if you don't live in Leamington and we'll make sure someone puts you up for the night (cheaper than a taxi after the buses stop running). The bus will be around £8 per person.

Bye for now cherry (I enjoy these emoticons)
Back to top Go down
Isti

Isti

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc   Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:56 am

I'm up for that afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc   Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:25 pm

I'd quite like to along for this...
Back to top Go down
Giles

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc   Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:25 am

I'll be there
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc   Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:59 am

Ah who cares about the huge pile of work I'll most likely have by that point! Of course I'm in \m/
Back to top Go down
Joel

Joel

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc   Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:27 am

I'll come, as long as you promise to make sure I get on the bus back... D:
Back to top Go down
Merchant Of Doom

Merchant Of Doom

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc   Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:18 am

Count me in
Back to top Go down
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc   Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:15 am

I'm up for this
Back to top Go down
Bex

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc   Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:14 am

Sorry X Factor's on that night...jokes, but really I'm not coming to this one.
monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid clown elephant
Use ALL the emoticons!
Back to top Go down
Cello86

Cello86

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc   Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:46 am

HI!I'm new but i'm in for the trip ;-) !
Back to top Go down
Isti

Isti

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc   Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:23 am

Cello86 wrote:

You should be in this trip ESPECIALLY if you are new Smile
Back to top Go down
Cello86

Cello86

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc   Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:27 am

Cello86 wrote:

My baptism by fire ! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Jazz

Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc   Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:29 am

SAVE ME 2 SEATS, PLEZ bounce <-- I love how this little guy boucnes with such a serious face.

I may need you to book me another seat but... definitely 2 for the moment ^^
Back to top Go down
CiaranF

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc   Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:40 am

Hey, i'm not sure if you got my email but i'm well up for this! Im going to see The Smashing Pumpkins though so probably will not travel on the bus there but I don't mind paying for the bus both ways to get a seat!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Emma

Emma

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc   Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:10 am

CiaranF wrote:
Hey, i'm not sure if you got my email but i'm well up for this! Im going to see The Smashing Pumpkins though so probably will not travel on the bus there but I don't mind paying for the bus both ways to get a seat!

Cheers

Hey Ciaran, I replied to your email this morning but I'm going to investigate how feasible it is for people to only get the bus on the way back. So I'll get back to you Smile
Back to top Go down
Cky

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc   Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:43 am

Count me in
Back to top Go down
Emma

Emma

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc   Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:34 am

Check your emails but the basic details are:

6pm: meeting in the Well
8pm: getting the bus from outside parish church
3am: pickup from outside eddie's at the end of the night.

Bring £8 members/£13 non-members for the bus journey
See you then pirat
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc   Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:01 am

CAN'T WAIT MUCH MORE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc   Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trip to Brum with Loughborough Rocksoc
Page 1 of 1